Major Fashion / Sports Company looking for Office AssistantBookmark This
247 West 38th / 3rd Fl
DescriptionIf you're looking for a business internship that gives you real experience in multiple areas, this could be for you. Our company offers the rare opportunity to get immersed in both the wholesale and retail sides of the footwear / Ice Skating business within the same company.
The Adoni Group / Klingbeil is a domestic manufacture of several lines shoes and accesories. You will be working right from the showroom/factory and be involved with all aspects of making to selling.
Footwear company headquartered in New York, is seeking an Intern/Assistant to support the CEO. This position requires strong ability to demonstrate the initiative to work independently and be highly responsible and organized. The company is looking for an individual that is flexible to work long hours and comfortable working as a team.
• Serve as key liaison between office staff, management and the CEO
• Coordinate complex calendar scheduling
• Evaluate incoming documents and distribute to staff members
• Coordinate and prepare all office meetings and conferences
• Provide administrative and personal support for various office assignments and individual projects
• Schedule travel arrangements and maintain expense reports
• Background in Figure skating
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-Starter with excellent follow-up skills
- Detail oriented
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization