Assistant StylistKrasa Innovation and Design Private Limited
UNPAID FASHION INTERN NEEDED ASAPOnly Hearts
Field Marketing PersonHappy The Tailor
Fashion PhotographerFlare Style Group
Graphic/ Web DesignerFlare Style Group
Social Media/Web ManagerFlare Style Group
Blogger/WriterFlare Style Group
Merchandise AssistantFlare Style Group
Make a Difference. Fashion Marketing Internship at ClassWish.org!Bookmark This
Posted: May 12 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrefer PowerPoints to Text? See http://ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org
Here is the problem we are tackling: K-12 schools in this country do not have enough resources to let children explore their potential and excel. Art supplies, books, computers, musical instruments, science equipment, sports equipment, and even paper for computers and printers are all in desperately short supply.
Our Approach: ClassWish.org, an exciting new nonprofit, uses modern business practices and the latest marketing techniques to help 125,000 schools serving 56 million kids, inform, inspire and engage supporters. Teachers visit the site to create Wish Lists of the resources they need. People in the community can see exactly what is needed and contribute to help.
About Us: The people behind ClassWish.org include such prominent education and business leaders as the: former COO of Mashable; EVP of the New York Stock Exchange; former CEO of Huffington Post; former Provost of Harvard; CEO of the Dana Farber Cancer Institute; Director of the Institute for Advanced Study; Director, Education and Society Program of Aspen Institute; CEO of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education. Most importantly, current and former interns will offer a great review of ClassWish.org.
The Environment: This is, frankly, a great place to work. We get great interns from all over the country and all over the world, so the atmosphere is energetic, creative, and fun. It’s also casual; we’re interested in your brains, creativity and heart. Want to work in jeans, a t-shirt and flip-flops? Why not!
What do we offer? You will enhance your portfolio with projects that will be displayed on the Internet as well as in print, visible to potential future employers, and have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped children get the tools they need to perform at their best.
To see PowerPoint presentations about some of our activities, please see http://ClassWish-Intern-Postings.org.
If you want a great experience doing something you will always be proud of, send a short cover letter and a resume to interns@ClassWish.org. Impress us. This is competitive.
ResponsibilitiesFashion: Teachers and students are already getting supplies from ClassWish.org. Now, we need to raise greater awareness and funding so we can encourage more participation and help more kids. The fashion industry is a key element of that.
We are engaging with the Fashion industry, as follows:
• We will invite famous fashion designers to participate in the celebrity section of ClassWish. They will get their own page, where they can lend their voice to providing children with art suppleis and other resources; honor their own favorite teacher; and link to other fashion icons who are doing the same. They will also appear on web banner ads that we design specifically for each of them.
• We will secure donated ad inventory from fashion magazines, websites, blogs, schools, and retailers. The ClassWish PSA ads will feature the celebrities involved in the program.
• We will build Cause Marketing and promotional campaigns with fashion brands and retailers. For instance, we are working on one campaign now: ‘Win a wardrobe for yourself and one for your favorite teacher.’
• We will seek editorial coverage of the campaign from fashion magazines and websites.
• We will use social media to reinforce these campaigns.
We are a small organization, so we seek outstanding students who can take a leadership role. They will work in small teams and with our co-founder and other professionals. The fashion program is a new one for us, so this is a ground-floor opportunity.