Marketing / Business Dvpt / Fashion Photography InternshipsBookmark This
300 Mercer Street
New York, NY
Posted: 660 days ago
DescriptionMy City = My Closet. VillageLuxe is a vibrant community where you can rent luxury clothing & accessories from fellow stylists, editors, and fashion enthusiasts around New York City. Also, monetize your closet (without selling!) by safely renting out the high end & vintage clothing, shoes, and accessories you’re not wearing this week to trusted VL members. What has your wardrobe bought you lately?
Find out more at https://villageluxe.com.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling photo shoots and visiting the homes of fashion influencers to curate pieces worthy of site acceptance
- Writing marketable descriptions of fashion pieces and ensuring adherence with overall site aesthetic
- Based on skill set, other responsibilities may include user acquisition, merchandising, email marketing, and social media marketing
Requirements- Hard working, self-driven, go-getter mentality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiasm to meet new people
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and reliable
- Proficiency in social media outlets (Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, image retouching a plus but not required