Marketing & Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Valley View Dr
DescriptionAlpaca Flower is an accessories company that focuses on free trade, hand-made products crafted by female artisans in remote areas in the Andes of Peru. Our goal is to promote our products as means of income for the women in Peru. However, fashion is also our passion.
Our line is currently in over 250 retail stores across the United States. We have a total of 14 states with sales rep representation. We are looking for someone enthusiastic about the industry and ready to be part of a growing team. This position will require this team member to learn every aspect of the business from product concept to product placement, while engaging in trade shows and dealing directly with our internal and external customers. We are looking for a creative person that can take charge,be a leader, and that is ready to learn.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Design promotions and campaigns that result in increased sales.
- Update website
-Design catalog and other marketing materials
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of Wordpress
-Knowledge of photoshop or any other graphic design software