Marketing InternBookmark This
15165 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
DescriptionStart up women's lifestyle brand focused on providing effortless, comfortable, and versatile clothing for busy moms and women on the go. Smart, Stylish, and Sophisticated designs that promote confidence and compliments with a conscience. Each item purchased = equal item donated to improve the lives of others through charitable partnerships.
Perfect internship for a fashion or design student or recent grad who is enthusiastic to learn and help develop from the ground up. Ideal candidate would bring experience and knowledge from the following; finance (accounting, costing, customer lists, invoicing, and general business structure), business development & sales, production, PR/Editorial, as well as heavy social media management.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.