Assistant to Designer ,sales ,computer work for costume jewlery companyBEE CHARMING
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
NYFW Intern Needed - Marketing/ PR CommunicationsNAMM New York
Apparel Company seeks talented eCommerce InternJust One LLC
Traveling Brand Ambassador: The Exchange TourRed Earth Trading Co.
Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for people who we will aid in the development of each new client and increase productivity in multiple divisions.
Our management training program uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, public relations and management. We provide a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, entry-level candidates will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team.
We are looking for candidates with various backgrounds, but the following majors or work backgrounds will be considered first:
-You must actually be ENTRY LEVEL (less than 5 years experience and willingness to learn)
-You must possess great people skills.
-You must demonstrate excellent work ethic and a "coachable" demeanor.
-You must have a positive business attitude, like the rest of our enthusiastic staff.
-You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.