Film Wardrobe Intern (Fashion)TRBurnsFilms
Retail Fashion/Design InternHAUTEBUTCH, Inc.
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
San Francisco/East Bay Area Fashion Design Intern NeededEver Ivy
Stylist InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
175 Varick Street
New York, NY
Description99dresses is an app that allows women to trade fashion with each other so they never have to wear the same thing twice! We're a fun team of 5, and we're looking for an awesome marketing/fashion intern in NYC to start ASAP. Compensation for this position includes college credit and a bi-weekly trading allowance.
Responsibilities- Assisting the Community Manager with daily marketing tasks including pulling content for social channels and taking fun photos of clothes/shoes/accessories for Facebook ads
- Compiling and sending out welcome packs to all new users
- Proactively engaging girls within the community
- Testing out new features for upcoming releases
- Participating in team brainstorming sessions
- Helping out with daily operational tasks, as needed
Requirements- College students or recent grads
- Interest in fashion, marketing and social media
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Photoshop skills are a serious plus!!
- Genuinely love 99dresses (and shopping at 95% off!)
- Bonus points if you have a great sense of style, and can put cute outfits together
- Great attitude and a sense of humor
- Must be able to work at least 20-25 hours per week