Marketing Internship in FashionBookmark This
DescriptionMarketing Intern Job Description
Gumball (www.getgumball.com), a brand new fashion startup with offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles, is seeking a Marketing Intern. Gumball is a destination website where everyone gets a chance to fulfill their ultimate fashion wish list. The site will initially launch as a giveaway site for women’s accessories and will eventually allow customers a chance to purchase our featured items at a discounted price. Because we are a fledgling brand, we are seeking creative interns who want to be involved in every aspect of the marketing process, and understand the rigors of working at a start up.
This internship is the perfect opportunity to gain experience at the intersection of fashion and technology and is open as a virtual internship (outside of LA and San Francisco).
We are currently seeking interns with a love for all things fashion to help in the following way.
1. Help shape our brand and identify new products that we will be adding onto our site.
2. Help establish industry relationships with bloggers and other influencers
3. Help us grow our userbase through multiple different initiatives.
4. Help manage our social media accounts.
5. Help identify new features to add to the website.
There is a huge possibility of interns becoming employees at our company depending on the quality of work that they do for us.
Internship should expect to work 7-10 hours a week. We are happy to have interns that work remotely. We will offer college credit, if so desired.
HOW TO APPLY
For consideration, please send a cover letter along with your resume to email@example.com. Your cover letter is an opportunity to tell us about yourself and why you would make a great intern at our company. Please put INTERNSHIP as the subject of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Gumball Team
RequirementsIdeal Candidates Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills – especially writing
• Ability to prioritize tasks throughout day
• A positive, upbeat attitude
• Experience with major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, etc)
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to work in intimate team environment
• Motivation, drive, and passion for fashion
• A strong sense of the latest trending accessories
• You will be handling a great deal of responsibility, so accountability and follow-through are an absolute MUST