Marketing / PR Assistant / Social MediaBookmark This
DescriptionAmore Grace was founded with love by California native Grace Sims in 2009 tackling the fashion industry one design at a time. Originally known as g82 designs, Amore Grace has found their niche in the women’s apparel industry combining Classic Rock & Roll with the typical girly girl to form the ultimate Punk Rock Glam Girl style. AG believes there shouldn’t be boundary’s to creativity and therefore has been able to cater to a variety of customers with all different visions but with an Amore twist. AG is always up for a challenge, pushing the envelope with every piece created.
AG is looking for an intern that wants to be a part of the growth of this company and loves fashion and marketing. The position will focus on marketing, sourcing, public relations, social media and working directly with the owner and head designer.
This internship is unpaid and can be used for school credit.
Type: Virtual Intern and/or Thurs / Friday meet times. Must be able to meet at least weekly in Everett, WA or San Jose, CA.
Location - Everett / Seattle, WA & San Jose, CA
Responsibilities- sourcing potential buyers, competitions, future clients
- public relations
- social media
- assist with marketing projects related to that season of the industry
- put together budgets for future projects
- schedule / coordinate editorial shoots both remotely & local
- schedule / coordinate / work events
- source for stylists / make up artists / photographers
Requirements- dependability is a must
- Have the desire to learn and work hands on with marketing, public relations, sourcing, social media
- computer savvy
- out of the box thinker
- Responsible, this can lead to a position in the future with the company
- reliable transportation to weekly meetings and access to Skype
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, and organization
- must be organized, clerical background a plus