Men's Wear Fashion Writer Internship(Virtual)The Style Vibe
Editorial AssistantFISHER MAGAZINE
Fashion Styling internship - immediate start - Susan Joy Studio (New York Times Stylist)Susan Joy Studio
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / MERCHANDISING INTERNLYDELL NYC
Fashion Public Relations and Design Internship Job DescriptionFashion Fights Cancer
Marketing Research InternBookmark This
Ganier Designs, Inc.
DescriptionGanier Designs creates clothing for high profile individuals who are looking to make a lasting impression through custom design. We specialize in creating a lookt hat personifies the image that the clients want to portray. We help our clients demand attention and project power and influence through their wardrobe. Ganier Designs is looking to build its brand. Our amain objective is to expand from custom designs into the retail industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Contact various media outlets for interview opportunities.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create Marketing strategies to bring exposure to company brand
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.