Marketing/Business Development InternBookmark This
DescriptionFashion and beauty startup Luxly, is changing the way everyone get’s polished, from wardrobe organizing to personal grooming. This dynamic new company is looking for college and graduate level interns to join our tight knit team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who has a passion for fashion/beauty and wants to learn more about the startup world. Since we work remotely - our top candidates would need to feel comfortable telecommuting and working remotely as well.
Our Marketing/Business Development intern will be responsible for research that's vital to our company's growth. This position is great for a current college or graduate student/recent grad looking to get their foothold in the fashion and beauty startup world.
Responsibilities- Intern will report directly to Luxly CEO
- Intern will be required to research and identify marketing and business development channels for Luxly team, and work with managers to develop outreach strategy
- Intern will create and manage crucial databases necessary for the Luxly business
- Assisting in researching, planning, and developing business concept behind Luxly pop-up shop
- Researching press contacts and forming relationships
Requirements-Be able to work quickly without a lot of supervision
-Strong research skills; comfortable with Excel spreadsheets and models
-Marketing background and the ability to write clearly and concisely
-Interest in beauty/fashion/luxury is a plus
- Must commit 20 hours per week