Material R&D InternshipBookmark This
1201 W. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description• Participate on tasks requiring added assistance to the Director of Material R&D
• Analyze trends, track competition, conduct market research to develop recommendations to incorporate market feedback to maximize performance and respect brand integrity
• Assist in research and development of trims and fabrics
• Assist in technical style descriptions, fit checks, and tracking of samples
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "MATERIAL R&D INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• This individual must have excellent communication skills – both written and verbal, friendly demeanor, self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to multi-task
• Attention to detail and file data, reports, etc.
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; a collaborative team-oriented approach; and a positive attitude are a must
• Computer savvy. Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word, power point, spreadsheets, and database systems
• Must possess strong proficiency in Excel
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment