Media Intern (Film/Photo)Bookmark This
719 s. Los angeles st. suite 505
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe're located in the heart of Historic Downtown Los Angeles, but welcome applicants from anywhere. This is a unpaid, part-time internship and requires at least 2 days per week, but can eventually lead to a full-time position for the right person after a 90 day review.
As we are still a women’s streetwear company growing at a fast pace, interns will have a hands on experience with everything from brand building, to shooting and sustaining a brand image through our social media platforms.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new photos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging photos
- Touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of photography cameras and equipment