Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionCHARLES OWO NEW YORK: Men's underwear, ties, ascots, pocket squares and scarves. Luxury Redefined ™ http://www.charlesowo.com (website launch Oct 31, 2013)
1. With oversight from the CEO, write editorial content for the brand, develop and manage PR campaigns across multiple channels/touch points to increase exposure and, assist with press releases and other marketing materials for the brand;
2. Update social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram with new content daily;
3. Develop and establish new relationships with members of the press, specifically those in the print and digital space, including but not limited to bloggers;
4. Observe and analyze the market, competitors & trend development and contribute to a continuous optimization of existing PR and marketing programs with proposals, ideas and recommendations.
Compensation: UNPAID, a small stipend available.
Contact: To apply, please email your resume to info@CHARLESOWO.com.
*Subject line should read: CHARLES OWO “Media Intern”.
RequirementsJob/Internship Type: Media Intern
Location: Remotely/ Central or Northern New Jersey/NYC
1. Academic: currently studying or have recently finished studying PR, Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Business Computer Science, Communications or similar.
2. Practical: have some experience and/or high affinity for PR, Writing, Marketing or SEO based on a previous internship or due to own projects (e.g. your own blog or homepage, etc.).
3. Work Ethic: ability to plan and execute projects independently, goal-orientated, a quick learner and flexible.
4. Interpersonal: strong communication skills, enjoy interacting with different people, a resilient spirit and a willingness to push forward to defy the odds;
5. Other: must be available for a minimum of 10 hours per week. Well versed in MS Office, especially Word and Excel. Experience with web design is a definite plus, but not mandatory. Interested candidates must be prepared to provide references and/or a sample of their media/writing abilities.