Men's Wear Fashion Writer Internship(Virtual)The Style Vibe
Editorial AssistantFISHER MAGAZINE
Fashion Styling internship - immediate start - Susan Joy Studio (New York Times Stylist)Susan Joy Studio
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT / MERCHANDISING INTERNLYDELL NYC
Fashion Public Relations and Design Internship Job DescriptionFashion Fights Cancer
Merchandising InternBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description• Participate on tasks requiring added assistance to the VP of Merchandising
• Analyze trends, track competition, conduct market research to develop recommendations to incorporate market feedback to maximize performance and respect brand integrity
• Assist in working with Sales, Design, Production, and Demand Planning to identify and expedite reorders and recuts
• Assist in monitoring and tracking showroom samples and maintaining logs
• Help provide general assistance across all departments in merchandising and buying
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "MERCHANDISING INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
RequirementsAll prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university.
• Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit.
• Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and file data, reports etc. properly
• Proficiency in excel
• Seeking students that are majoring in merchandising, product development, and design