Assistant to Designer ,sales ,computer work for costume jewlery companyBEE CHARMING
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
NYFW Intern Needed - Marketing/ PR CommunicationsNAMM New York
Apparel Company seeks talented eCommerce InternJust One LLC
Traveling Brand Ambassador: The Exchange TourRed Earth Trading Co.
Merchandising InternBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description• Participate on tasks requiring added assistance to the VP of Merchandising
• Analyze trends, track competition, conduct market research to develop recommendations to incorporate market feedback to maximize performance and respect brand integrity
• Assist in working with Sales, Design, Production, and Demand Planning to identify and expedite reorders and recuts
• Assist in monitoring and tracking showroom samples and maintaining logs
• Help provide general assistance across all departments in merchandising and buying
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "MERCHANDISING INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
RequirementsAll prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements:
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university.
• Halston internships are unpaid and the student must be able to receive academic credit.
• Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and file data, reports etc. properly
• Proficiency in excel
• Seeking students that are majoring in merchandising, product development, and design