Film Wardrobe Intern (Fashion)TRBurnsFilms
Retail Fashion/Design InternHAUTEBUTCH, Inc.
Have Fun-Associate Editor/writer Needed P-T For Curvy Girl-Plus Sized Lifestyle E-newslettercurvy girl publishing
San Francisco/East Bay Area Fashion Design Intern NeededEver Ivy
Stylist InternshipThe Royal Obsession
NY Fashion/Model Casting InternshipBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionACW Worldwide (www.acwworldwide.com) is looking for a highly-motivated intern who wants hands on experience in a busy casting environment.
Schedule is flexible, but qualified individuals should be able to intern for at least 3 days per week for a minimum of 6 months.
This is a non-paid internship.
Intern will work in an intimate environment assisting on a range of jobs, including campaigns, editorials, lookbooks, and runway shows.
This internship will also give the right candidate the unique opportunity to travel to Europe to work on various projects.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Answering and screening all incoming calls
- Creating client presentations
- Reviewing agency submissions
- Organizing and assisting with castings
- Organizing and maintaining casting database
- Street scouting for new talent
- Running errands
- Inventory and maintenance of office supplies
- Performing miscellaneous administrative/intern duties as needed
Requirements- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Strong interest in fashion and casting
- Time management and ability to work autonomously
- Flexible schedule
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Must be proficient with MAC and programs such as Word, PPT, Excel, etc.