Sales/Marketing Assistant for a Multi Line Fashion RepresentativeBookmark This
DescriptionIndependent fashion representative focusing on jewelry, accessories, & lifestyle products is seeking hard-working, creative interns to help out at least 2 days a week in Hollywood office as soon as possible.
Flexible hours are available.
You'll be working directly with owner for a unique opportunity to learn the business of fashion from an industry executive with 10+ years of experience.
Responsibilities- Performing guided web research & data gathering by phone for potential clients.
- Updating contact lists.
- Assisting in creating effective marketing campaigns & client updates, especially using graphics, email, and social media.
- Maintaining and organizing samples.
- Possibly assisting at local trade shows.
- Answering phone calls and emails, following up with designers, buyers, sending line sheets, etc.
- Other tasks possible as they come up.
Requirements- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Good web research skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to bring your own laptop or tablet preferred.
This is a great learning experience, ideal for a current student or recent graduate of fashion study who has a passion to learn!!
Contact us today with your resume so we can set up an interview.