PRODUCT/PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT INTERNBookmark This
DescriptionSmall Fashion Company is seeking a freelance Production and Product Development and Design worker.
Able to work from home.
ResponsibilitiesDuties Will Include:
- Sourcing fabric
- Sourcing trims
- Sample costing
- Creating samples
- Researching, contacting, and negotiating with factories/vendors
- Creating and maintaining production calendar; keeping all vendors on schedule; anticipating and resolving delays
- Materials requirement planning and ordering
- Pre-production planning; working with design team to ready patterns and production specifications; issuing all necessary cut tickets and purchase orders
- Insuring production quality
- Visits to our vendors
- Post-production reporting including yields, damages, final costs, etc.
- Raw material and in-process inventory management
- 1-3 years of recent experience in Production and Product Development
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage deadlines
- Manage relationships with outside vendors
- Excellent eye for detail
- Meticulous work ethic and organization
- Any additional programs and skills are welcome – let us know
- Ability to perform work with minimal direction and flexibility
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple on-going projects and setting priorities based on deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly
Please Submit: (Please e-mail the following to: email@example.com)
- Portfolio link &/or attach a minimum of 3 samples of work in PDF format (NO SAMPLES = DISCARDED E-MAIL)
- E-mail Subject Line: “Production/Product Development”
COLLEGE GRADUATES WITH LESS THAN 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WELCOME TO APPLY.