PRODUCTION PURCHASER INTERNBookmark This
Church of Merch
120 N. Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionChurch of Merch is a music merchandise company that specializes in merch that’s not boring. We work with major artists in EDM and alternative rock.
The production purchaser is the person who manages the purchasing side of production management and coordination. Their job is to order all of the necessary parts of a Production Order and make sure it arrives on time.
This internship will give someone first hand experience on how production is really managed. It can really be a great opportunity for the right person looking to go into a any number of job fields.
- Ordering things from vendors for production
- Making sure everything arrives on time
- Running around to vendors
- Assisting Production Coordinator
- Word and Excel
- A laptop
- A vehicle (for running errands)
- Production experience a plus
- Purchasing experience a plus
- Ninja experience a plus