Photography InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: 601 days ago
DescriptionGrungy Gentleman (GG) is a Multimedia, Design and Merchandise Hybrid that pushes the limits of conventional fashion and lifestyle branding. With a distinct perspective on culture, fashion and affluent living, Grungy Gentleman promotes the expression of individuality – being yourself confidently and ultimately having fun.
Our company’s unique position offers multiple services in house, forming comprehensive programs to excel beyond the needs of our partners. Through Multimedia Production, Social Media and Web, we generate authentic content and deliver to a discerning global audience. With our fresh Design Style and expertise, Grungy Gentleman creates its own label and collaborative lines of fashion and lifestyle products. Our E-Shop features the latest merchandise and limited edition fashions exclusive to our members.
Grungy Gentleman is experiencing an influx of growth with strong collaborations and opportunities, making its mark globally. Our content is outstanding, ranging from the latest Fashion Week in Paris to Interviews with Prominent Sports Figures; and GG is seeking talented interns to grow with the company who have the ability, creativity and motivation to help develop the brand for the future.
ResponsibilitiesPosition Purpose: To create permanent visual images for an exceptionally wide range of creative and technical purposes.
- Work with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
- Seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment and software
- Developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images
- Building a network of contacts and achieving a reputation for quality and reliability
- Supports the team throughout the production process, which may include finding interview subjects, creating graphics, and presenting to client and other constituents
- Helps to sustain and guide creative process
- Assists in developing storyboards
- Must have ability to report to NYC office and flexibility for projects
- Self-motivated and conscious of deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced industry
- Strong writing and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable organization skills