225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionKOKA Consulting is a fashion branding consulting company based in New York City. We offer expertise on established and emerging brands seeking region-specific information for corporate growth initiatives. Our team of in-country consultants and network of international experts provides solutions for branding, distribution, licensing, and strategic joint ventures.
KOKA Consulting works closely with brands such as Sachin+Babi (sachinandbabi.com), Laura Vela (lauravela.com), and Alberto Moretti (albertomoretti.com).
ResponsibilitiesCandidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Must be efficient with Adobe Photoshop.
• Experience with digital photography, product photography, studio lighting, image sizing, image resolution, photo retouching and image formatting is required.
• Must have a strong attention to detail and an artistic design sensibility.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
RequirementsAs a Photography Intern, you will create weekly street styles, as well as design, edit and retouch product lookbooks. You will also have an opportunity to create and shoot a lookbook campaign, product imagery for the brand, website images, and shoots with models.
We are looking for candidates with a strong interest to learn about the fashion photography industry and to improve their personal portfolios. This will be a very hands-on experience. This position will last approximately 4 months and you must be available 2 – 3 times a week with flexible hours.