Assistant to Designer ,sales ,computer work for costume jewlery companyBEE CHARMING
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
NYFW Intern Needed - Marketing/ PR CommunicationsNAMM New York
Apparel Company seeks talented eCommerce InternJust One LLC
Traveling Brand Ambassador: The Exchange TourRed Earth Trading Co.
Product Development InternBookmark This
1201 w. 5th st, t1100
Los Angeles, CA
Description• Assist Product Development Manager in various tasks
• Work jointly with design and technical team.
• Assist in issuing cut tickets, gather fabrics and trims
• Assist in tagging completed samples with style information
• Assist in preparing samples for shipping to showrooms
ResponsibilitiesPLEASE SEND RESUME TO RECRUITING@HALSTON.COM AND INCLUDE IN SUBJECT LINE "PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERN" IN CONSIDERATION OF THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY.
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- Must be able to provide proof of academic credit. Before applying, please confirm with your Internship Center
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, thorough, and organized
- Creative intuition and understanding of style and fashion
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, meet deadlines, and adjust to changing priorities
- Be able to follow direction and adhere to brand and style guidelines
- Be a self-starter, able to take initiative, and take ownership of assigned work projects
- Proficiency in computer and email skills