Jewelry designer is looking for jewelry production internAyaka Nishi New York
Fashion Styling & Vison/Apparel Merchandising InternshipNiche Boutique
Web Design InternDESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
Social Media & Community Management InternDESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternDESIGNER ORIGINAL MAGAZINE
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Public Relations Coordinator will plan, direct, or coordinate activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image or raise issue awareness for their organization or client; or if engaged in fundraising, plan, direct, or coordinate activities to solicit and maintain funds for special projects or nonprofit organizations. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities. Draft speeches for company executives, and arrange interviews and other forms of contact for them, Evaluate advertising and promotion programs for compatibility with public relations efforts, Manage special events such as sponsorship of fashion events and shows, introducing new products, or other activities the firm supports to gain public attention through the media without advertising directly.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.