Fashion Marketing, Show Production, PR/Social Media Volunteer/Internplitzs fashion marketing
Fashion intern/ Sales Rep/AssistantBnzo By Michael Benz
Marketing and Retail AssociateBrickHouse Boutique
Fashion Editor Assistant Intern (LA Only)FV MAGAZINE
Wardrobe Styling OR Marketing InternshipThe Image Studios
Public Relations InternBookmark This
GB Model Group
DescriptionWe are a growing talent agency located in Metro Atlanta therefore presenting the opportunity for interns. The internship position is open in our public relations department and can be done from home after training. It requires a meeting once and sometimes twice/week depending on the current project. Some duties include but are not limited too: Press release content, contacting current and new media contacts, scheduling press interviews, formulate Q&A sheet,and develop social media content.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.