Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionRenee Fredrique is a fashion brand created in 2009. The brand specializes in womens wear pieces that give a classic "edge" feel. RF believes in fostering UNIQUE creativity at its zenith while still having pieces women feel comfortable and beautiful in at the same time. We know how important it is to have your own signature style and strive to bring that to our customers.
The brand today has always kept its core stylistic values while continuing to expand and attract an array of new clientele and audience. We are looking for team members to grow with us.
Responsibilities- Creating and Assisting in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities.
- Interact with owner on a regular basis to go over goals and results for the week.
- Reaching out to bloggers, websites, stores, media professionals to help further brand awareness.
- Maintain up-to-date media lists.
-Writing press releases as necessary.
Requirements-Passionate about the fashion and arts industry.
-Interest in Public relations and Marketing.
-Has contacts in relevant areas of the industry and is comfortable with networking.
-Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Fluent in social media, professional business communication, and advertising techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-A honest, efficient, creative, team player who feels comfortable communicating with the owner in achieving the goal.