STREETWEAR CULTURE Coordinator - Marketing and Apparel DesignBookmark This
5220 Satsuma Ave
North Hollywood, CA
DescriptionELEVATED Clothing is looking for a lead Streetwear Culture Coordinator. This position would essentially allow you to market Elevated into the Streetwear/Music/Hip Hop scene on your own accord, and steer a section of our brand in that direction.
Duties (All or Some, depending on experience and ability):
- Develop streetwear oriented designs for our brand, growing it as a cultured branch of our company
- Market the brand to musicians, athletes, stores, events, etc...
- Manage our streetwear merchant accounts such as Kazbah. (Updating new products as we release them, marketing our brand on those outlets, pushing promotions and advertisements)
- Facilitate product and lifestyle photo shoots
Responsibilities- Producing unique but familiar streetwear designs within the scope of our brand.
- Set up Product Photo shoots.
- Market the brand each day
- Connect with artists, musicians, promoters, influencers, etc...
- Managing our products within existing online e-commerce stores
- Searching out new retail outlets
-A passion for Streetwear and Lifestyle Culture.
-A good understanding of what drives trends, as well as what the current trends are
-Strong personal and work ethics
Bonus but not needed:
Experience with fashion, hip hop culture, etc...
Use of Photoshop, Illustrator and the Adobe Design Suites
Understanding of Screen printing