STYLIST INTERNBookmark This
Secaucus Road & Enterprise Avenue
DescriptionJimmy Jazz is an e-commerce website at jimmyjazz.com and has over 170 stores, which includes over 30 in the New York Metro area. We feature premier lifestyle, streetwear and footwear brands including Nike, Jordan, adidas, Polo Footwear, Levi's, and Decibel, just to name a few. We receive clothing, shoes and accessories daily from designers who are creating the hottest styles and colors, providing an ever-changing showcase of the newest fashion available for men, women, and kids.
This is a great opportunity for someone interested in learning about styling models and product on set for a fashion/retail company.
You will gain:
• An understanding of the e-commerce fashion and product photo shoot process
• An understanding of on-set merchandise prep, styling and model casting
• An understanding of building fashion looks with a team of buyers and creatives
• Organizational skills and how to manage a high volume of merchandise
• Presenting completed work for approval to a manager. Receiving and providing constructive feedback on your work.
• Team building, professional communication and how to work in a fast paced environment
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are not limited to:
• Assist Studio Coordinator with organizing merchandise for the photographer to shoot
• Assist photographer with casting and booking models
• Research fashion trends online and through social media.
• Assist buyers and creative with putting fashion looks together that are brand-right
• Assist photographer with post production including naming a high-volume of photo’s and organizing them within a server
• Must be a current undergraduate student of an accredited college/university
• Internship must be taken for school credit. This is an un-paid internship.
• Must be enrolled in or completed fashion stylist-related courses
• Must be able available at least 2-3 full days a week
• Must be familiar with working on a PC
This position requires working from our photo studio located in Secaucus, NJ, (a short ride on the NJ transit from Penn Station in NY.) A free shuttle from the Secaucus train station to our photo studio is provided at 8:45am daily.