Fashion Sales InternBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionZiva(http://www.zivainc.co), an emerging contemporary RTW women’s label is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated, detail-oriented and organized sales intern. This position will report directly to the business owners and is a ground floor opportunity to scale sales and develop skills vital for your entire career.
The company has a fantastic growth opportunity. In a short span of a few months the company was showcased as an emerging designer at the largest tradeshow: WWDMagic in Las Vegas last month and their looks were hand picked for the final day's fashion show by Hal Rubenstein, fashion director of InStyle magazine.
The pay for this position is purely commission based so you can define your own success.
Responsibilities- Follow up on leads from marketing campaigns and close sales.
- Handoff to operations for delivery
- Periodic sales pipeline calls with the owners
- No spending precious time fetching coffee for your bosses
- Learn to hustle and win
- Passion for women's fashion
- Pro active, strong, assertive, go-getter personality with excellent spoken and people skills
- Personal car for commuting within the SF Bay Area
- Showroom or retail sales experience
- Currently pursuing a degree in a related field such as MBA/BBA with a focus on marketing & sales
- Rolodex of buyers in the fashion boutique business