Shoe Designer InternBookmark This
155 Water Street
DescriptionLONIA is seeking an intern for the FALL 2014 time frame. (SEP 1-DEC 1, 2014). We are looking for college students or recent graduates who are motivated and who would like to work in a fun, energetic, yet fast-paced environnment.
Please visit www.LONIAshoes.com for more information on the company.
Details of internship as follows:
* Internships are non-paid
* Office is located in the Dumbo, Brooklyn area
* Interns will receive complimentary shoes
Interested parties should e-mail cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Attn: Shadeeka Campbell at email@example.com before August 31st, 2013.
Responsibilities- Design shoes for coming seasons
- Execute Adobe Illustrator line arts of all shoe designs
- Create Color/material stories
- General office/administrative duties
Requirements- Interns must be able to work minimum of 21 hours per week (40 hours preferred, but not mandatory)
- Must be experienced in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop