Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionForée Handbags is a luxury handbag company that makes the one and only Forée Bag. The patent pending designs of Forée Handbags are one of a kind designs that provide a unique functionality to empower every woman! Production is designed and handmade in the USA with love.
Forée Handbags is seeking a social media marketing intern to assist the fast growing company with their social media needs. Candidate located in Los Angeles is preferred, but can be flexible with a remote candidate.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment