Social Media & Sales Rep for fashion companyBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: 588 days ago
DescriptionMo Baretta is a socially, environmentally and spiritually conscious fashion line. Our work is based on promoting individuality, reality (no photoshopped bullshit), real women, real soul. We primarily use highly sustainable materials, such as bamboo and hemp. We work to create no waste, most orders are made to order and remnants are used in different designs. We are a team of creative visionary artists and business women working to portray a message through art and fashion embracing individuality, love, beauty and of course revolution! LOVE!
We are looking to expand and need a few good people to help with online representation, sales and public relations.
This is an unpaid internship to start, however, if goals are met it will quickly move into a paid position. We are a fresh start up company, working to change the idea and concept behind fashion. Moving into more of a conscientious approach, focusing on environmental, feminine and freedom based concepts.
Primarily, we are looking for someone who is a self starter. Sales oriented and knows how to pull in traffic to the website and nail sales. Eventually, we will be seeking wholesale sales reps, and event workers. Brooklyn based interns please!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment