Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
15165 Ventura Blvd #245
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: 541 days ago
DescriptionStart up women's lifestyle brand focused on providing effortless, comfortable, and versatile clothing for busy moms and women on the go. Smart, Stylish, and Sophisticated designs that promote confidence and compliments with a conscience. Each item purchased = equal item donated to improve the lives of others through charitable partnerships.
Perfect internship for a fashion or design student or recent grad who is enthusiastic to learn and help develop from the ground up. Ideal candidate would bring experience and knowledge from the following; finance (accounting, costing, customer lists, invoicing, and general business structure), business development & sales, production, PR/Editorial, as well as heavy social media management.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment