Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionAJENT (http://ajent.com/) is an online platform for connecting savvy stylists with fashion-loving professionals who may not have the time (or that fashion-forward sense of style) to look their best everyday. We’ve built an amazing technology platform (embedded video/chat, personal closet recommendations, etc.) that helps make linking clients with their personal stylist virtual, easy and fun.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements-Social Media Savvy - Google+, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram, Twitter, FB, LinkedIn, etc.
-Time Management/Able to post content in a timely manner
- Solid writing skills
-Creative/able to create original content for site and media channels
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge