Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
111 St. Charles Ave.
New Orleans, LA
DescriptionSFNO is a fashion program and business incubator based in New Orleans, Louisiana specializing in short-term fashion training. SFNO offers “hands-on” training in the New Orleans Downtown District.
SFNO educates students on the business of fashion as part of the core curriculum and also offers job creation assistance. Our goal is to give entrepreneurs the know how to create jobs for themselves and others.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment