Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionWiShi (Wear It Share It) developed a platform for Social Styling that aims at solving the I have ‘nothing-to-wear’ problem by enabling users to upload their real wardrobes and get styling from their friends and stylists.
Do you want to work for an innovative company in the Fashion industry? Do you love Social Media? If you answered yes to both of those questions then you will love working at WiShi. We are looking for a fashion enthusiast, to help manage our Social Media platforms.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Communities growth tactics
- Curate fashion oriented content
- Video's productions for Instagram and YouTube
Requirements- Social Media Savvy
- Profiles on Instagram & Twitter
- Passion for fashion & styling
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment