Social Media Intern For Womens Fashion LineBookmark This
2945 E. 12th St.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionA little about us: We are a Women's clothing manufacture. We have full staff designing their own samples from the 20,000+ fabric choices available in the warehouse here in Downtown, LA. We are a major company with over 200 employees world wide, with full facilities here at the headquarters. We hope to bring your ideas to life and then produce them into today's top department stores.
ResponsibilitiesThis is a non-paid internship, lunch 2x a week will be provided as well as credit for school.
RequirementsWe are looking for an intelligent individual who is driven, creative, and innovative.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
•Must be available to work 2-3 days per week.
•Managing and updating all social media platforms daily
• Assist Editorial Manager and Creative Director in brainstorming upcoming editorial features
• Promote editorial content via Imagine Fashion's social media platforms
• Post blog updates
• Knowledge and proficiency of following social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
•Excellent people and communication skills
•Self-starter, highly motivated and great organizational skills
• Very good attention to detail
• Ability to think dynamically and strategically
• Must pay close attention to detail
• Must have research skills
• Eye for style and interest in pursuing a career in fashion
• Research and reach out to bloggers
• Research new fashion trends
• Assist with look books and theme ideas.