Social Media & Marketing Intern for Fashion e-commerceBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionAre you an avid user of social networking websites? Are you looking for marketing experience in a fast-paced startup? Do you love fashion & fitness and follow blogs for the latest trends?
Nualime is a fashion startup based in NYC that is bringing the coolest, freshest yoga and workout clothes directly from Brazil to the U.S. market. Our clothes are made with intelligent, high tech fabrics with “superpowers”. We believe in empowering women and men to go the extra mile. We believe that you can be your best when you care for your body, mind and soul. So we motivate our customer base to get of the couch and go for a run, take a yoga class, lift weights… get moving!
We are launching this summer and are very excited to bring on board a smart, creative intern who will have hands-on experience in creating and implementing our social media strategies. Our ideal intern is someone who is in love with fitness, yoga, fashion and, more importantly, is talented and committed to our cause.
What we look for:
• Familiarity with social networking channels
• Strong interest in retail entrepreneurship/beauty/e-commerce
• Strong communication skills and team player
• Highly organized
• Energetic self-starter
This is an unpaid, part-time internship. You’ll work 10-15 hours a week. If you’re in NYC, we’ll be meeting once a week in our offices in Chelsea & you can work from home other days.
ResponsibilitiesYou will do/learn:
• Create unique content to increase engagement and traffic on social media channels, especially Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
• Create marketing campaigns and strategies for relationships with beauty/fashion/lifestyle bloggers
• Relationship management with our customers, fans, and blogger network
• Track social media analytics through software and learn how to organize the data into meaningful initiatives for the company
• Create and lead the execution of online and offline guerrilla marketing campaigns
RequirementsDesired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of leading social media platforms and viral content as well as knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media and fashion
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude and thrives in a fast-paced creative environment
- Must be comfortable using excel, Powerpoint, MS word, Photoshop
- A sense of humor and naturally creative
- Ability to take ownership of projects and lead them through the end
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs