Fashion Styling internship - immediate start - Susan Joy Studio (New York Times Stylist)Susan Joy Studio
Content Production and Programming Intern:Commercialize TV
Fashion Internship in Multi-Line ShowroomThe Hanger Showroom
PhotographerAtlanta Kids Fashion Week
Casting call AssistantAtlanta Kids Fashion Week
Social Media and Blogging Interns NeededBookmark This
DescriptionSimplyDapper – is a mens Lifestyle Network whose mission is to inspire men to master great style and character.
In this program, the intern will have the unique opportunity to be apart of a growing fashion blog. We are looking for outstanding social media gurus/interns to welcome to our Marketing team. If your background includes Promotions, Brand Ambassador, and Blogging , this may be the opportunity you've been looking for!
ResponsibilitiesOur goal for this internship is to introduce the intern to all operations aspects of a fashion related e-commerce site.
Some of the responsibilities may include but not limited to:
• Manage digital and social media calendars for scheduling and distribution of all content
• Liaise with internal departments, online media and external agencies for distribution of content across digital and social media channels
• Monitor and track growth across social channels
• Actively engage audiences across social platforms (responding to comments)
• Other projects/tasks as may be directed across social media, online marketing and digital initiatives
• Write product descriptions
• Write bios for new designers to the site
• Research trends
• Data entry of new products
• Create sample purchase orders
• Post on social media networks
• Post blogs to SimplyDapper.Com
RequirementsWe're looking for dedicated individuals with EXPERIENCE who will work and assist in all areas of online marketing and social media platforms.
- Customer Service
- Knowledgeable of Fashion Trends
- Strong Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Pinterest ,Twitter ,Tumblr , and Instagram)
- Previous Experience in Interning is a plus
- Available 2-3 days a week
- Ability to Work Independently
- Strong Writing Skills
- Highly Organized, Proactive, Detail Oriented with the ability to Multi-Task
- Interpersonal Skills
Candidate must have superb written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, a strong eye for fashion (either alternative fashions or country fashions) as well as be able to adapt to our busy work environment. Must own a computer. Work from home is required at times.