Spring 2014 Rebecca Taylor Design InternshipBookmark This
1441 Broadway Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
The Rebecca Taylor collection is best known for providing the eternally evolving modern girl with fresh, feminine clothing to compliment and refine her individual sense of style.
• Researching at libraries for inspiration/silhouette
• Flatting and sketching
• Updating design boards
• Initial entry of styles in to web PDM
• Taking notes during fittings
• Spec’ing garments for oversees development
• Working the fashion show
Requirements-Must be able to receive college credit
-Currently pursuing a fashion degree
-Effective project management skills are necessary
-Ability to multi-task
-Excellent communication skills
-Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
Prior brand related internship experience is preferred
• Advanced proficiency and experience using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a diverse group at all levels
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and follow-through