Spring 2014 Rebecca Taylor Product Development InternshipBookmark This
1441 Broadway Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
The Rebecca Taylor collection is best known for providing the eternally evolving modern girl with fresh, feminine clothing to compliment and refine her individual sense of style.
Responsibilities• Send, track, and follow-up on any incoming and outgoing packages including fit protos, wash trials, trims, labels, and packaging.
• Monitor showroom sample status and track all incoming packages. Ensure ordered quantity is received and logged.
• Order new development trims for proto and showroom samples from vendor and track status of their arrival by the required deadline.
• Assist the team with creating initial Web PDM tech packages during seasonal technical package creation phase.
• Organizing Inspiration and design boards
• Technical sketches on Adobe Illustrator/ Photoshop
• Running errands in the local market (sourcing fabric & trim, visiting factories)
• Daily clerical and administrative tasks (Excel spreadsheets, photocopies)
• Organizing Fabric and Trim books
Requirements-Must be able to receive college credit
-Currently pursuing a fashion degree
-Effective project management skills are necessary
-Ability to multi-task
-Excellent communication skills
-Initiative, drive, common sense, creative flair and flexibility essential
Prior brand related internship experience is preferred