Spring 2014 Rebecca Taylor Visual Merchandising InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionKellwood designs, manufactures, and markets a growing collection of premier fashion brands across a broad range of consumer lifestyles. Kellwood brands are a perfect combination of fashion and quality.
We dress your life. From business to evening events to weekend adventures with the family -- Kellwood has something for everyone.
The Rebecca Taylor collection is best known for providing the eternally evolving modern girl with fresh, feminine clothing to compliment and refine her individual sense of style.
Responsibilities• Assist in styling visual displays and mannequin looks
• Assist in photographing and cataloguing store images
• Support all events on visual elements & fashion presentation
• Travel to NYC locations to assist in merchandising and maintaining appropriate visual brand standards
• Assist in seasonal collection shoots for all store material, look books, visual guide
• Maintain records and documents pertaining to Visual Merchandising
• Must be able to lift 30lbs or more
Requirements•Enrolled in an Associate’s/ Bachelor’s/ Master’s program at an accredited college or university with a Visual major or something related
•18 years or older
•Able to provide proof of credit or a letter of support to receive academic credit from your college or university prior to starting assignment (this is an unpaid internship, Kellwood will only support an intern on school credit)