Style InternBookmark This
Robust Entertainment, Inc.
DescriptionOur company’s style section needs an editorial intern in Los Angeles. You'll be tasked with growing our social presence on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram while also having the opportunity to write posts and participate in hands-on projects.
We cover fashion, beauty and lifestyle. We cover a vast array of topics — from cool hair and beauty trends and tutorials, to helpful shopping and style service, to funny pop culture posts, weddings, body image and body positivity, and more. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who can approach and cover these topics in a humorous and accessible way.
ResponsibilitiesPerform research as assigned by the Style editor
Write posts that people want to share
Pitch ideas in our editorial meetings for posts, projects and videos
Observe viral trends, especially on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr
May be asked to update the editorial calendar, take notes during editorial meetings, and perform other light administrative duties
Maintain our Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts
Keep abreast of breaking news in the style sector around fashion, beauty, and body image
Requirements- Previous experience internship at a magazine or website, or exemplary blogging experience
- A strong appreciation for aesthetics and design
- A positive, curious, playful disposition with a sense of humor
- Comfort with the fast pace of internet publishing
- Experience using social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr
- Obsession with Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is a plus
- Fashion, beauty, photography, illustration or graphic design skills are all a major plus
- Firm grasp on our company’s voice
- Work with graphic design team to create and implement new layout
Interested candidates should be sure to include the following to apply:
Hours: Flexible – looking for a minimum of 10 -20 hours per week (Virtual/Remote and on location)
Send a sample that show off your internet chops and writing prowess. How well do you get the fashion and lifestyle voice?
Sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will not be considered without the following:
A few short paragraphs explaining why you'd be a good fit for this particular position, pasted into the
body of an email. No formal cover letters, please.
A resume (you can attach this).
Links to your social media accounts, such as a Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, or personal blog.