VERA WANG Licensing InternBookmark This
15 E 26th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionVera Wang has an opportunity for a Licensing Intern for Fall 2014. The intern will gain hands-on experience at an international luxury fashion brand. During the internship, they will be exposed to various product development cycles, monthly financial analysis, contractual compliance procedure, wide ranging marketing requests and work in partnership with Creative Services, PR and Digital Marketing.
Vera Wang is an international fashion house that promotes a feminine, refined, and dramatic approach to design. The Vera Wang brand ranges from core bridal to ready-to-wear, publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. Vera Wang’s collections are at the forefront of the luxury market and hold incredible consumer appeal.
To be considered please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "LICENSING INTERN" in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Assisting the Licensing division with projects, presentations and product development for all 12 Vera Wang Licensees
- Managing the Vera Wang Licensing product assortment and closet
- Monthly licensing new product updates
- Day-to-day logistics of department including all Vera Wang Licensing product ordering and shipment.
- Working towards a BA/BS – must be for school credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and PhotoShop/Adobe
- Organized, with the ability to prioritize time sensitive projects
- Interest in the business of fashion/lifestyle licensing a plus