Fashion/Technical DesignerLevel Executive Inc.
Electric Picks Jewelry Graphic & Blog InternElectric Picks Jewelry
Graphic Design Internship - Fashion PRSUCCARRA
Fashion Marketing; emphasis on social media & web marketing -Part Time; May work remotelyWingmate
Fashion + Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Web DesignerBookmark This
225 West 39th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionKOKA Consulting is a fashion branding consulting company based in New York City. We offer expertise on established and emerging brands seeking region-specific information for corporate growth initiatives. Our team of in-country consultants and network of international experts provides solutions for branding, distribution, licensing, and strategic joint ventures.
KOKA Consulting works closely with brands such as Sachin+Babi (sachinandbabi.com), Laura Vela (lauravela.com), and Alberto Moretti (albertomoretti.com).
ResponsibilitiesCandidates must be highly motivated with the following qualities:
• Working knowledge of Flash, HTML, Dreamweaver, After Effects, and Final Cut Pro.
• Must have a strong understanding of technical issues surrounding web content, creation and maintenance
• Ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies.
• Highly organized. You should be able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Exceptional problem-solving ability. You should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
• Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to create opportunities for others.
• Art background helpful
• Must be a Junior, Senior, or recent College Graduate.
RequirementsAs a Web Design Intern, you will work closely to design, program, and maintain the company website as well as some in-house, title-specific websites. You will also work to create a visual language for the brand through developing a company blog and maintaining it with daily, consistent updates. Work with team on brand architecture in relation to logos, fonts, and imagery specific to company mission.
We are looking for candidates with a broad understanding of web design. This position will last approximately 4 months and you must be available to come into the office at least 3 -4 times each week.