Website InternBookmark This
8745 W. 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionMadisonlosangeles.com is seeking interns who are excited and eager to work within our company's Web department. Interns will learn about E-commerce and fashion as well as the importance of Social Media. The ideal candidate will be opening to working 2-3 days a week, for 3-5 months and receive school credit, future employment will be considered. This is an unpaid internship. Our intern will gain hands-on experience with the day to day aspects of a fully functioning internet store. He or She will learn how to upload content and properly describe merchandise. Social Networking platforms such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will also be a large part of the internship.
This internship candidate will also taking part in styling our in-house photo-shoots. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in executive decision-making that will directly effect the ebb and flow of day to day aspects of the world of web fashion stores.
Responsibilities- Maintaining, updating and managing all Social Media aspects.
- Collaborating with PR Agency.
- Assistance with uploading content, product description, prepping & styling photoshoots, customer service, learning all aspects of operating an on-line clothing store.
- Feeling like you are learning and having fun doing it!
-Minimum 2 days a week or 12 hours a week.
-A laptop or access to internet.
-Experience with MAC OS, Soical Media outlets (i.e. facebook, twitter, instagram, lyst, tumbler, pinterest etc.)
-Photoshop and photography experience is preferred but not required.
- Fashion savvy and familiarity with popular designers, trends and knowledge of the apparel industry is preferred.
- Ebay experience is IDEAL but not required!