Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Fashion Boutique PR/Sales AssistantCREATIV
Fashion Design and Production Internship90 Degree by Reflex
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Public Relations InternFord Models
Administrative/Marketing AssistantBookmark This
1000 M Street, NW
Posted: September 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking to become the first choice for those around and worldwide when it comes to custom t-shirts, Revamp’d is up and coming custom t-shirt brand in the DC Metropolitan area. We pride ourselves in bringing a fresh new look on a staple piece in your wardrobe…the t-shirt! Everyone has something to say…why not share it with the world, on your own custom tee. Where your tee is your voice!
We are currently looking for an Administrative/Marketing Assistant intern that can help with the administrative side of things. A big part of the job is promoting on social media. Most work can be done at home and on your own time. This is an on-going internship and since you will be helping to build a brand, future employment is a great possibility. Unpaid but there are perks that will be discussed with possible candidates.
Responsibilities• PROMOTE! Use our Instagram page to connect with potential customers. This includes but not limited to following potential customers, liking our current following base pictures and weeding out old/outdated accounts.
• Create and maintain a tracking system for current and past orders.
• Check email/Facebook Messenger/Instagram Direct Message regularly to ensure that customers are being responded to in a timely manner.
• Create and send invoices to customers who place orders.
• Place orders for materials and or equipment when needed.
• Help with vendor events on occasions where on site sales are possible.
• Keep eyes open for new designs.
Requirements• Minimum GPA of 3.2
• Computer and Smartphone
• Social Media savvy
• PC proficient in Word and Excel
• Eager to learn, highly organized with excellent communication skills
• Drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment with an interest in all sides of a growing fashion company.
When applying, we also require your latest report card to confirm you academics. Your Instagram Name and please email us 1 t-shirt idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. It can be a saying or a picture. Get creative!