Administrative InternBookmark This
Phillip Bloch Inc.
77 W 104 St 10A
New York, NY
Posted: January 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion and Wardrobe Stylist company seeking a self-motivated, resourceful, organized, and detail oriented Administrative Intern with an innate ability to multitask and work amongst a team in a fast-paced environment. This internship is ideal for someone who aspires to gain experience working in the fashion industry as well as mastering general administrative duties.
We are looking for a three month minimum commitment. Only serious inquiries please.
This is an UNPAID internship. M-F 10am-6pm, however a stipend will be offered after a two week trial. There is also a potential bonus opportunity.
• Support various departments with administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail and office supply requests
• Answer phones
• Assist in taking notes and providing day-to-day information
• Assist in social media duties
• Update website content
• Run errands
• MUST have WORKING knowledge of MAC OSX and EXCEL.
• Experience operating and updating content on a website.
• Avid user of social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented and a team player.