Make up ArtistDaccio
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
Fashion and Beauty BloggerEmporia Entertainment
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Public Relations InternJade Marlin Collection
Shipping & Operations InternshipNoah Clothing
Fashion Administrative Intern (Possibility to become Permanent)Bookmark This
Phillip Bloch Inc.
7560 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: January 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCelebrity Fashion and Wardrobe Stylist is seeking a self-motivated, resourceful, organized, and detail oriented Administrative Intern with an innate ability to multitask and work amongst a team in a fast-paced environment. This internship is ideal for someone who aspires to gain experience working in the fashion industry as well as mastering general administrative duties.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about fashion! Who wants an opportunity to learn from the ground up in one of the most competitive industries and would like to work under someone who has paved the way for many. We are not looking for someone who expects it to be easy, but for someone who is willing to work hard and learn about what it takes to become successful in the fashion industry, so that one day you can start your own business. Only serious inquiries please!
This is an UNPAID internship, but we are filling a permanent PAID position as well. Our hours are M-F 10am-6pm, however, a stipend will be offered after a two week trial. There is also a potential bonus opportunity. You will be hired as independent contractor if chosen for the permanent position.
• Support various departments with administrative tasks as assigned
• Assist with processing mail and office supply requests
• Answer phones
• Assist in taking notes and providing day-to-day information
• Assist in social media duties
• Update website content
�� Run errands
• MUST have WORKING knowledge of MAC OSX and EXCEL.
• Experience operating and updating content on a website.
• Avid user of social media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented and a team player.