Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Show VolunteerFAVIANA
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Associate Creative Director InternshipBookmark This
13331 Veterans Memorial Dr. #S
Posted: June 19 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Houston based company looking to build a team of highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, original thinkers. People who want an opportunity to grow in the fast moving world of e-commerce. BKBT Concept is the first and only all unisex concept store. We are on the forefront of breaking the gender stereotype in the shopping experience.
Our company is seeking extraordinary candidates who are out-of-the-box thinkers and can keep up with the exciting & fast paced environment. Must be able to commute to our downtown Houston offices daily.
Interns have been very valuable in growing our business. It is our preference to hire within, and we have watched interns grow into full-time paid positions.
The position is a non-paid, part-time internship and can be credit based with a time maximum commitment of 15 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Partner with Creative Director, and Associate Creative Director . Marketing to translate the brand vision. Inspire external and internal teams to develop impactful creative ideas and executions that deliver to the brand vision.
- Projects positivity in leading team. Models collaborative and positive behavior.
- Collaborate with and creative director external agencies and vendors to produce marketing campaigns
- Mentor and collaborate with creative director and graphic designer in order to elevate and drive brand feel and voice and help individuals grow in their roles.
- Partner with the CD and ACD, Branding, to ensure consistent branding and concept development across channels with a focus on digital experience.
- Exceptional skills in design, typography, branding books and digital. Maintain design and brand standards throughout all collateral.
- Conceptualize and present video/visual graphics initiatives in partnership with CD and ACD.
- Source talent, drive production and art direct photo and video shoots.
- Cultivate new talent in the form of relevant photographers, stylists, hair & makeup.
- Research and maintain creative reference library, design, typography, fashion and culture and current trends
- Advise and collaborate with Creative Director and graphic designers to inspire design and establish seasonal campaigns and advertising. Work collaboratively with Creative Director in selection of photos and design.
- Regularly check-ins with team to update them on business, results, direction, rationale behind organizational decisions. Ensure team goals are aligned with company strategy.
- Interface with Photographer and Pre Production team in color management and retouching, working through logistics internally and externally.
- Responsible for the writing interesting, thoughtful copy and blog posts that encourages the consumer to take action.
- Responsibilities may also include: creation of mood boards, manipulation of references for presentation purposes, assisting Leadership team with business presentations, assisting business team with event space needs.
RequirementsLearn what it takes to run a high-end ecommerce website, providing assistance to a creative director. BKBT Concept is a high-energy ecommerce. We're looking for a kick ass advertising Associate Creative Director. They thrive on creative challenges, work at a real time pace, and understand the power of story. They've worked with a luxury brand and know how to push emotional buttons. Their ego is checked and attitude is more positive than an inspirational cat poster. Someone who leads by example, and thrives off the energy of getting his or her hands dirty.
As an ACD at BKBT Concept you’ll assist the Executive Creative Director in producing, directing and mentoring across all creative platforms, including web design, advertising, branding, print design, photography and film production, jumping from project to project.
REQUIRED: Please submit portfolio
Bachelors / Associates degree in PR, Fashion industry, or art preferred
Capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Knowledgeable of branding and conceptual development.
Help creative director overlook shop's branding.