Beauty Blogger InternBookmark This
Posted: March 27 2016
Company Location: Tuscaloosa, AL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFreelancer Magazine is headquartered in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Our mission is to serve as a launching pad for college students and young adults to help them express their passions and talents while reaching their full potential. We also pride ourselves on realizing true talent and potential and showcasing it for others to admire.
Our magazine discusses topics on music and events, visual photography and art, fashion, and a section based around showcasing models.
Any questions, please contact Stephanie Moore via email: email@example.com
Responsibilities- Must submit 1-2 articles per week
- Each article must be 250-500 words, or more, and include photos
- Must promote articles on personal and magazine social media
RequirementsRequirements for Beauty Blogger Intern:
- Must have beginner to intermediate experience with Wordpress
- At least a year of journalism writing or blog writing
- Must be up-to-date with today's beauty/make-up industry