Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERNHTOWN
Social Media/FashionRobin Ruth
Fashion Design InternMuehleder
Model and Model ScoutModels of Victory
ALEXANDRE BIRMAN WHOLESALE INTERNSHIPNetwork Usa
Beauty Intern- WriterBookmark This
East Coast Kids
Posted: February 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEast Coast Kids is the place for you! East Coast Kids Inc. was founded on the idea that everyone has something to offer to the site as long as they are willing to work. With our online system interns are able to work with any schedule. We want you to keep school or work at the forefront of your mind. For some, finding an internship can be hard because no company will look past your GPA or lack thereof. That’s not an issue for us. We accept any type of experience whether it’s learned from a book or from being in the real world. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, truly flexible scheduling, portfolio building, free gifts and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started!
Responsibilities- Create beauty articles for the website
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a changing
Requirements- Must be a current graduate or currently enrolled in beauty school
- Excellent writing skills
- Very Creative
- Knowledgeable in all the latest trends, in regards to hair, makeup, and fashion
- Technical, artistic and practical knowledge about how to apply make-up
- An understanding of different make-up and hair products
- Knowledge of the latest make-up styles and colors